WRDSS GO21 Any way You Can Athon

WRDSS 2020 Logo by CDSS Plain (1) (002).png


The WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon will take place on Sunday, September 27th, 2020!


For the last 18 years, we have hit the pavement together to raise funds for WRDSS. Now in our 19th year, we will have to do things a little differently, but the goal to support those with Down syndrome in the community and their families remains the same.


Your Neighbourhood, your way!

On September 27th, 2020, join hundreds of people near and far as they participate in the WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon, all at the same time, for a duration of 21 minutes.


It may be doing laps in the backyard, a run around the neighborhood, a bike ride on the street, or skipping around home! Do something active while staying safe, all while raising money for a great cause.


Register as an individual or as a team, determine your fundraising goal, and start fundraising!  Invite family and friends, (wherever they might live!) to join your fundraising team. 95% of the funds raised will go to support WRDSS programs and events for people with Down syndrome and their families and the remaining 5% will be provided to the Canadian Down Syndrome Society.

Register Now Button.JPG

 Sponsor A Participant Button.JPG

Schedule of Events:

Sunday, September 27th, 2020

4:00pm – 4:15pm: Virtual Kick-off

4:15pm – 4:36: Any Which Way You Can A-Thon

4:45pm: Virtual Celebration, including musical entertainment by Erick Traplin!



Prizes will be given to the top 10 fundraisers and will be delivered to the winners after the event.


Want another chance to win a prize?

New this year, we invite you to participate in WRDSS’ 21 Challenges over 21 Days leading up to the Any Which Way You Can A-Thon. Download or print out the calendar here. On each day, post a photo or video of you participating in the daily challenge on your Twitter or Facebook account, include the link to an Any Which Way You Can A-Thon fundraising page, and tag #WRDSS21Challenges2020. For every day you participate, you will be entered into a draw to win one grand prize, a $200 gift card to either an online or retail store of your choosing. It all starts on September 6th!

For contest rules , click here.

WRDSS_21 challenges_V2 jpeg.jpg